2009年1月1日 星期四

As long as I have u


  Before we take something seriously and devote ourselves to make it done, we hardly ever get meaningful and influential realization from it. Life is either daring or it's nothing. No matter what are you engaging in, enjoy it, because that's the way you'll make it well-done.
  I spent all the afternoon seating in McDonald's studying advertising with a cup of Latte. Still haven't figure out an efficient method to study on that thick and heavy textbook, or my speed wouldn't be slow. Got to move on faster to finish chapter ten before final exam ;(

  Well, I just understood that someone is not keen on counting down to greet new year, he has no interest but didn't want to speak it out thus just hid it in his mind and made both of us feel weired this morning. It's not beneficial at all to hide something from me. You knew that I'd still feel something wrong though you pretended nothing. I slept over the moment in my country 'cause I thought I could greet new year with you on you time. Anyway, it's no more important and finally there was no counting down nor saying a sentence of happy new year. But who cares. The best thing is we didn't fight over this boring thing. We're both emotional and sensitive people who cannot stand for mere a tiny problem. In my opinion, if there is a problem existing, it should be solved asap. So I tend to be eager, anxious, impatient and fierce sometimes. (Despite knowing it should be solved peacefully) That's a shortcoming which my boyfriend can never stand for it. Though I know somehow he tried to stand in my shoes to understand me, but he still easily gets impatient likewise. We're so similar in this part. Is that a bad thing for getting along? Being similar in this part doesn't mean we'd easily understand or tolerate each other. It's impossible to totally understand some one's mind though he or she has a close relationship with you. Likewise when you get along with family. Anyway, so I always have to tell myself: calm down, hold on, don't lose your temper like an idiot who is so childish... Perhaps I'm really too childish for him... Age differentia adds culture differentia. Oh, God helps me. Do we get lesser words to say when speaking on skype? Does the gap between us deepen by preference for silence?

沒有留言:

張貼留言