2009年1月12日 星期一

Moving on!

  Finally my advertising exam has finished. Now I got 8 subjects left, waiting me. After tomorrow I will get only 5. What a delightful figure. God helps my media literacy and sociology that I really didn't spend much time on them. I don't know why after entrancing university I got more and more lazy spending time on watching series (now I'm sticking on desperate housewives... Few weeks ago was prison break) and doing those trial and meaningless things... What happened to me? Because there's no body keeps supervising me and pushing me to move forward? Why am I so passive and powerless though I'm pretty sure which direction should I head for to get BETTER. What shall I say? Ohhhhhhhh I really hate myself like this but this is something I can't work out by myself only. I need someone be with me sharing the weight of my pressure and give me a hand to smooth my emotions. When we growing up, we are losing our innocence and purity in the meanwhile... even when I was tracing back to my past, I couldn't recognize that person any more. Is she really who I used to be? Why did I change a lot without knowing?
  Feel like I'm a helpless lamp now begging for someone's guidance. Living in a desperate situation like now really toughen me. I don't like exams at all. Not At All :(

沒有留言:

張貼留言