2009年1月16日 星期五

A starting point



  It’s so hard to say good bye to my lovely roommates. Both of them are so thoughtful and friendly that they took care of me and did me a lot of favors. They cleaned up the room for me and informed me about the procedure of applying for moving out of the dorm (I’m too careless to notice such information). Wow. I’m such a lucky girl who has 2 adorable roommates just since I started my dormitory life. It’s really a delightful thing. I’m so thankful about their deeds while I’m shy to express as I always do. 
  So, my winter vacation has already started since I turned in my marketing exam paper to the assistant. Among my major subjects on final, I think this time marketing would get the lowest score but not media literacy. Oh, awful. I really should improve my attitude and mindset to my studying methods. I tend to crazily concentrated on my textbooks during the week of exam. I tried to study earlier, to review and took my own notes. But however, eventually I always left them after a short time; my passion doesn’t keep for a long time. So, that’s the reason why I gotta be anxious before exams. Anyway, it was caused by laziness. YES, laziness again, the stuff which is attach to me all the time. If laziness is natural humanity, why there are still some people are able to get rid of it? Why there are always people that they can do everything in a tidy way and make things so clear and clean? Why can’t I do the same thing? Why am I incapable to do so good as them?
  At this moment I decide. The first thing I’m gonna do after arriving home is cleaning up my messy room. One thing I like to do is to change the position of furniture inside of my room. The feeling of freshness cheers me up. I did it so frequently that my mom was mad about I spent time for change the layout of my room but not just clean up our house with her. You know, teens are likely to stay in their own rooms, of course there got some reasons. At least, there’re some external factors that impact on their behaviors indeed.
  Alright. There is another thing. I bought a new bracelet which is goona be sent to baby. It’s made of silver, and there’re two love shaped buckles in the middle of the bracelet. Wow, gorgeous. The first seeing when I saw it, the sentence popped up in my mind. I asked the price and gazed it for a while, couldn’t speak anything out. The clerk smiled and looked at me, then said to me tenderly: who is the one you’re going to give it out? I staggered and said…. ”boyfriend.” Oh. She is a clever one. The bracelet is really lovely, gorgeous. I hope you’re gonna love it if my assumption is correct. It’s not so big and wide as the former one I sent you, it seems more exquisite. I’m going to send it out with chocolates, to wish you, happy valentines’ day. Though I know it seems you don’t like to celebrate for festivals much, but at least it’s valentines’ day which should be one of our festivals. So anyway I’m gonna send you something special, to celebrate not for the festival but for our love. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言