2009年1月25日 星期日

It's Chinese New Year time



  It is today. Our Chinese new year. One year has passed, we have went through a lot. The scene of last year still haunting in my head, vividly like it was yesterday. Finally finished my senior high school and entranced into my ideal university and department smoothly. I'm glad that in last year I achieved so many thing that made my life more meaningful and impressive. No matter how tough is life, we'll always tough it out. Yes, regardless to those adversities and tears, I did really have a good year. Wish others blessings, I feel myself becoming more and more mature, especially with sharing my life with others that makes my own life more beautiful than any of before. I'm grateful to those who love me and those who I love. The most precious present they gave me is their concern and company, their blessing and their wishes.
  To my families, to my dad, though we haven't been together frequently in last year, but I know you still care about us and love us. You are always the nucleus of our family. To my mom, sorry for bringing you so much troubles since I born. Sorry to make you angry, sad, disappointed and upset. Even though I don't behave well always, and sometimes have a bad attitude toward you, but er... I was just being emotional at times. To my sister, you share so much things with me, thanks for being with me and give me courage sometimes. You are like a friend of mine, a true and sincere one, who I need always a lot.
  Today is new year eve, the most fascinating night in a year for children. We will get red envelopes which contain money for children. And we will have a BIG MEAL for new year eve. After having dinner we will set off fire crackers for fun (I have heard so many people setting off fire crackers last mid night... setting off fire crackers traditionally is for scaring misfortune away) We gather with our family and relatives to celebrate and greet our brand new year together, enjoy the happiness of hoping.
  So to all of you: Happy new year again, hope you feel the jubilant of this significant festival as well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言