2009年1月24日 星期六

Our corn soup



  As a result of baby talked about a Chinese restaurant he went for having dinner yesterday, we started talked about food. At the start, we talked mostly about Chinese dishes. We refered to a Chinese style resturant's menu and I introduced some dishes that I prefer, like "Chaw mien", dumplings, sliced chisken with garlic spicy sauce, they're all my favorit. Though I'm not sure how would Chinese dishes be tasted like there, I just give some advices to bb to refer.

  Anyway, creamy corn soup is a common soup that both suitable for western meals and chinese meals. Creamy corn soup is an universal soup that seems to be too ordinary and common to us. It's so conventional that usually collocates with the principle food majorly in italian restaurant or steak restaurants. However, after talking about food for a long time (I kept talking delicious food), in addition baby didn't have breakfast yet, he was so hunry. I got some numerous recepits on websites, cause baby said he wants to make creamy corn soup. So, here we go:

Heat the water first
put the cut potato and carrot into the boiling water
wait for the water boil again
take out the cooked potato and carrot
cut them into small pieces
pour the creamy corn into the water and stir the soup
wait for the water boil
put some butter into the soup
add a little bit salt

put the marshroom
put the cut onion pieces into the soup
put the pieces of carrot and potato
put in the stirred egg
wait for seconds then stir the soup
add some pepper
done! :)



  Baby just told me it's out corn soup which is maken by his hands with my direction. Oh so sweet. I hope someday I can really make a meal for bb, though he prefer Japanese food better (so do I...) But still, some classic Chinese dishes I'm still eager to let bb taste, to let him know we Chinese are actully professional in cooking!


沒有留言:

張貼留言