2009年1月22日 星期四

Our first time


  What a sweet surprise that my bb done. Baby collected all articles that I typed on my blog and made them into links, then posted them in a new post in our website.Ohhhhhh want to give you a huge hug. I went to print your smiling photo and put it in front of my desk. Gazing your face then I figure out I’m the happiest girl in the world who has a lovely husband.
  Here are lots of "first time" I dedicated to bb: first time to know somebody who is so adorable, first time to crash on foreigner, first time to try so hard to learn about an unfamiliar religion, first time to get in touch closely with an exotic culture, first time to go through a long-distance relationship, first time to know how trustful shall I be in a relationship, first time to deliver surprising package, first time to send international greeting card for Chinese new year, first time to have our own website to record the story we made, first time to know love can be so pure and simple, first time to bravely let my mom know a bit about my affair...
  I know there will be more "first time" maken by us in the futurethat all will be impressive and memorable.
  I do, really Love You!



  

沒有留言:

張貼留言