2009年1月8日 星期四

Better man


  Feel like the chink between us is recovering. I was surprised to hear you were studying when I got up today. We talked with microphone instead of typing like the past several weeks. It produced more joyful laugh when we were talking. Very, very nice to know that you started to strive for your studying again. That's the person I want you to be, yes, earnest and responsible to your business. Though I know it's very selfish to set up a set of standards and expect you to achieve them. I should love WHO YOU ARE but not WHO I WANT YOU TO BE. If you're not like the person who I want you to be, will I stop loving you? How hard to answer. 'Cause you know, I know myself can't lose you and don't want to as well, but if you keep changing into another unfamiliar person who doesn't alike you used to be, I would be disappointed. Yes, I can't deny that I do set up some standards and hope you to achieve, but that doesn't mean I don't allow you to be yourself. I just want you going the right direction which will makes your future more promising, and helpful to our future also. In the mean while I'm doing my best for you, planning on finding a job during winter vocation. Though the money I earn won't be that much to immediately makes me able to reach for you, but I know someday I will. And I don't give up my studying, that's the point. Even you feel now it's a little late to make up for those deficiencies which were caused by laziness. You should know it will never be too late for making up something. The key point is if you are willing to or not. Don't find excuse for yourself, they will make you corrupt only. Be positive! Or sometimes be aggresive to get the chances to improve yourself better.
  Really happy to know you're activated again. What I need to know is you're going forward and confidently be a better yourself. Hope both of us will someday achieve that. Be a better ourselves.

沒有留言:

張貼留言