2009年1月12日 星期一

Dislike



Oh! It’s Tuesday, Jan 13, now it’s lunch time here. I think I did a not bad job on advertising again I’m glad the efforts I made for it did work. Otherwise, I just had the exam of English reading course. It wore me out! The teacher asked us to write down so much personal feebbacks and recalling about the text. My brain was squeezed! Not to mention the following sociology, all the answer sheets requested hand-writting. I couldn’t believe how much words I’ve wrotten today, my hand is telling me it’s wore out as well!
  To be honest, I’m not so confident to say I won’t fail any subect. Especially Media literacy. There was a period, when I was in senior high school, I wanted to be a journalist or work for journalism someday. I was interesting in media because it can keep in touch with the society and differt kinds of races, occupations, nations… However, after I chosed advertising dept, and really started to study in media (what am I studying is only a tiny part of media, though) I got bored! Although our dear professor has claimed how important is this subject for us who will maybe work for media planning company or have to make deals with media company, and of course, even we were not studying in advertising dept, media literacy is still important. In the way of understanding how does media operate, there’ll be lesser misunderstandings and dissatisfaction (at least they suppose so) But, Um, anyway,…. I don’t know the reason why I don’t like it is because I acually has no interest in it (but I do like advertising!) or maybe…. it’s because I did not spend enough time on it to figure out what's the essence of it. I’ve given up to study this subject twice. I got 64 points on it last time on midterm, and this time… ops, who knows. (It’s even much worser than economics which I got 80!) WELL. I’m going to study, and to baby, thanks for your understanding this morning …. yes, I did my best! ops…. except media literacy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言