2009年1月21日 星期三

How come

  Oh, God. I bought new clothes like I was out of mind yesterday. The main thing I ought to do was going to downtown to meet Gwen and hand in my old textbooks those are useless for me now but may be useful for her Young sister. I went to post office to send off the package, too. It always makes me feel relaxed when seeing the package is leaving me and going to baby's embrace... Um. I'm so envious of the package lol I hope I was in one of packages I sent :(
  Ah, the thing I wanted to mention about is new clothes. I persuaded myself that Chinese new year is coming (buying new clothes and shoes at the start of a new year is our custom) So I left everything behind... just crazily spending money on clothes like I so pushed by someone. OMG. On the road to home, while holding the BIG PACK that filled with CLOTHES, the feeling of guilt came upon. "Oh, no. I shouldn't be so luxurious, I shouldn't treat myself that good." "I should be more rational." "I should save money but not spend them on clothes every time..."     
  Someone ever gave me a simile, at that time he was explaining to me how do men regard sex (I couldn't figure out at all at that time. But in the matter of fact... even until now I'm still not so understanding until yesterday I suddenly feel something was so pertinent) His example was that: "Sex for men is just like shopping for women." YES. Quite pertinent somehow. Maybe it's not for all but for some, it's absolutely appropriate. Ha. If sex was driving by nature, so does shopping. If having sex was not something bad, so does spending money on clothes. Oh anyway LOL I'm just seeking excuses for myself, don't take it seriously. Even they're similar in some parts, sex can't be compared with shopping though.

沒有留言:

張貼留言