2008年12月30日 星期二

Happy new year, world!


Nouvelle Année Heureuse, Καλή χρονιά, 明けましておめでとう, L'Shannah Tovah, 新年快樂

Dear all of you, wave good bye to 2008. Go ahead to greet and hug 2009. Wish you have a fantastic eve, have fun and joy with your family or friends.

Me? I'm gonna count down with my boyfriend on Skye while I'm a little bit expecting to the fire work show of Taipei 101. Otherwise, we have to count down twice. Ha, what a funny experience.

On today's English class our teacher asked us to discuss with our partners that what happened during 2008 that impacted us greatly or changed us a lot. The first thing popped up in my mind is "HA, met my boyfriend." Kind of funny for others to hear that, but seriously it really changed me and impacted me no matter on my external lifestyle or internal personality. We had disputes for several times though, but they made me grow up, updating some of my old notions. Well, I think, in fact, disputes are important in a relationship because when you fight with someone, you don't cover yourself at all, you'd show your real and naked characteristic in front of the guy who you're fighting for. In the other word, you're honest and straightforward. So, it's weired that if you have never fight with those who have a close or important relationship with you. That means you may be too kind to fight with others or some problems between you havn't be showed. It's more difficult to show the real characteristic of you all the time in front of others. For not hurting them or due to courtesy, we'd disguise ourselves or something like that. Doesn't matter. But if you still disguise yourself when having a fight, that's a real problem. Dispute is not a good thing though, but sometimes it helps us to recognize the fact or improve ourselves. Take it if you want to be a better person. And among these, the most important thing is that never hurt others intentionally even if you lost your temper. Not every wound can be cured, especially it's not depended on your willing. That is a silly thing to hurt someone you care or love just due to your silly temper at a time then regret for your action after things have happened.

Alright, Taipei time, 4:25 pm. I'm staying at dorm with my room mate and do nothing just to wait for my honey get online. Althought I hope to have a party or hang around, but it's raining outside.

In the meanwhile, I hear the voice of "Happy new year" comes into my window from the kindergarden that nears to our dormitory. Cute kids. Happy new year, too. Wish both of us will have a joyful new year holiday ;) so do you guys.

1 則留言:

  1. Happy New Year to you both. Yes, I agree it certainly does help one grow and learn from each other. Disputes definitely helps people learn each others boundaries.

    回覆刪除