2008年12月29日 星期一

A Way


  I just spotted that it's no use to force yourslef to do anything. Totally useless. Because you have no passion on it, no intention and no desiration for making it good. Force yourself might only screw things up.

I watched a vedio of an Australian's lecture in today's English class, his name is Nick Vujicic. He is a disabled who lives without limbs but still has a confident and promising life now. Can you imagine how will your life become if you don't have legs nor arms? How tough is it! But he conquered all of difficulties in his life, he got stronger in others' teasing and laughing about his disability. He figured out the value of life and strated to cherish it after he became a christain. He tried to commit suicide when he was a 8-yesr-old child, but now he is a man who has a complete personality and strong beliefs to life that make him regard life as a present from God. There was a sentence he said impressed me a lot. "How you see your life will determine the way of it." It depends on our thoughts, like what the book "secret" has said: Use Law of Attraction. When you satrted to think on something, you keep moving on, and some motives of making it come true may pop up. But not only the law of attration is imortant, the Law of action is importand also. Without action you can do nothing right. Nick also said that "The day you believ that you have your strong intention in your mind is the day you reach it." Yep, sounds appealing. But for my laziness, I think, I actually need more actions than intentions.

  It's up to you what are you gonna do today. And that could decide you are successful or not. I need more power of craving for my fantastic dream. Thus... laziness? Get away from me!

沒有留言:

張貼留言