2009年11月4日 星期三

Got a chance to restart

OK. Now, it's a brand new start. How so? Well, obviously... from the change of my blog, something goes wrong. And, yes, I broke up with someone couple months ago. Surprisingly, it wasn't that painful for me. It's rather painful for him, who was the one wanted to break up. You may wanna ask me "Why?"... Unfortunately, I'm really tired of going through of the prosess for the one thousnad times. (It's like breaking up with him for 1000 times!) I think there's a better way to tell it, with another funny story...

Lately I just found another interesting serial which is called "Accidentally on purpose". One woman who has already in her 30s had one night stand with some young guy (only in his 20s!) she met in a bar. Unluckily, she got pregnent with his baby. She was glad that she finally has a baby when her 40s is approaching, but the story between the woman and this young guy is so embarassing that she dared not to tell others. After seriously discussed with the young guy, they dicided to have this baby. Although none of them are truely believe that they're in love with each other yet, cus things just happened so fast. (They went immediately from "Hey babe" to "Hey baby!") Both of them are trying to take care of eath other and to give commitment, it just wasn't so easy. So the young guy moved into the woman's house, trying to live as a harmony family mode with her. Later, to lessen the tense and pressure between them, they made a deal: They can date someone else. And they really did. One day the young guy dated with a psycho girl who was in love with him and the pregnent woman in the same time (God knows if it's possible) This is the first time the pregnent woman and the young guy feel that they're so together. The woman asked the guy to break up with her and to explain to her with this metaphor: "Well, some food just don't go togehter..."

I love this funny serial so much. But that is not the point of mentioning it. The point is I just broke up with some one who doesn't suit me. Although I thought he did. Anyway, it doesn't matter for me now. I think I'd completely lose contact with that guy... who has been always so far away from me. It's wasn't his fault, if we must blame someone, it must be me. I smashed my loyalty to him... which is an unforgivable reason for him to leave. Quite unhappy to mention about it, it's history anyway. I just want to claim every one deserves a brand new start if he/she has a better option to renew his/her life, don't wait until some day you wake up with astonished face and wonder how come your life had never start?

沒有留言:

張貼留言