2009年11月6日 星期五

Men's looking

Due to one of my midterm reports, I started to rewatch a serial I used to like a lot and catch up some new episodes---sex and the city. It's not a new for many of you though, but relationships of men and women is always a popular topic which may never die out. Furthermore, after so many days, by rewatching it, I still feel most of the conversations of the girls are exactly what I was thinking. Many thoughts in it are so accurate and undeniable. I only catched up couple episodes so far, after watching more, I'll come to share some of my opinions indeed.
So whether what brings a man and a woman together? Some people set rules for their expectant partner, like one of my friend, who has only had one boyfriend in her entire life till now, and now eagers to find some one to be with. As one of her best friends, I agreed to introduce some guys that she may likes. But none of them worked out. Why? Because all of the guys are not good enough? I bet the answer is NO. It's hard to tell what's a person like if you have never get along with him or her personally. The main reason of the failures is, the first limit she sets is Good Looking. Is it really so important? I wonder it all the time. Look back to me, the ex-boyfriends I've ever had, though I broke up with 6 already, none of them can really be described with "H" word, but their looking were just acceptable. I mean, at least all of them were clean, comfortable... Their appearance were not the most thing I concerned about. After all, you can't decide to have relationship with a guy only with his looking. That's not the point we should most concern about. Men in the world are not always like those ones in fancy stories---rich, young, handsome and romantic. I can't say you arn't able to find some one like that forever, but it may takes you 100 years. We women should not be too hard on men's looking. Even without good looking, I believe a man can still be charming and confident in other ways.
Anyway, it's good to try on different "flavors" sometimes. I mean, guys who are good in different parts, and that's hard to tell from the appearance only, right?

沒有留言:

張貼留言