2009年11月7日 星期六

Because we need you

Heading for starbuck's "buy one and get one free" with MRT last night, I sit in front of a couple of kids, they were only around 6 or 7 year-old. Few stations past by. Just when I noticed that there's something wrong with the little girl, she started to cry. "What the hell!" The boy frowned, but still tried hard to understand "what the hell" happened to his sister. "I miss mummy... can I speak to her?" They boy stared at her with holding his racing moto toy, "Of course you can, just make a phone call." then focus his on his toy again. However, his words didn't satisfy his sister, she still kept sobbing with powerlessly lying on his brother's shoulder. "Oh come on," his brother started to get impatient. "We're gonna see her soon, can't you just wait for few stations?", "No! I don't want to wait! I can't wait!" I suppose there're only 1 or 2 years old between them, but the brother is obviously more mature and independent. Why?

Well, some of you may say they're just kids, I should not compare them to grown-ups. But the girl's tears remind me the time I cried for crazily missing my ex. I did the same thing with her. She's a kid needing her mother, and I was an older girl who needed protection from a man. You see the common? Both of the condition shows how much we female desire for protection. I continue some childish habbits from my childhood (because I learnt that they're useful), when I was the younger one who always desire to be concerned and taken care of. Especially by those who you love. Kids sometimes cry intentionally to get their parents' attention or concern (or sometimes maybe they want to stun you). Grown-ups do the same thing. At least, I do the same thing. I used to have a tough time by having my ex living far from me. When I wanted to let him know how much I love/need him, I'd cry sadly to show him. Even though I actually wasn't that sad, I just wanted to get more concern and tender comforts which may prove he loves me.

To men: don't say we women are craft or mean with winning your concern by crying. The only reason we do that is because WE LOVE YOU! If we don't, we even don't give a shit about you.
Though some of us(women) desire to be independent and success in their career---but that doesn't mean we don't need you and your concern. The definition of a good man for women varies from different person, what I believe the common is *taking good care of us.* Thus, don't forget to concern about your girlfriend/wife. Unless you wanna see her crying or being mad at you--- to get your attention and concern, or, to stun you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言