2009年11月15日 星期日

It's on fire!

It was like an ordinary Sunday, I brought my laptop to a cafe, setting there with a cup of drink, enjoying such a nice and peaceful afternoon. Later my collegue called, asked me for hanging out. "Sure!" I answered without a second thought, expecting to have a joyful night. We went to 3 night markets in total, and ate plenty of food including cold stone's fabulous ice cream, delicious steak, 滷味(a kind of traditional Taiwanese cusine), stinky tofu, fried chicken with salad, 蚵仔煎...... Anyway, we started to eat since 5 pm, and stopped at 10.30pm. Finally, my collegue was satisfied, and I was full to death.
We went to bathroom at different places for several times, once was at starbucks. We were both so eager to pee... after I done I waited outside and looked around people setting there talking or studying. My collegue came out soon, and as soon as he came out, all the people stood up and hastily dashed downstairs. I didn't realize what happened until I started to cough. "SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG." I told myself seeing all the people dashing down like escaping for something. "Go! Go! Let's go!" A woman behind us yelled with coughing. "The third floor is on fire!" someone yelled after her. I hold my breath as soon as the air let me cough. My collegue hold my hand and rushed out of the store. People outside were murmuring about what happened inside, curious about why people running out with coughing. "Gosh!" Both of us were so astonished. We quickly got away from that starbucks and dare not to look back. Only thanks God for "we're damn lucky to escape from the fire AFTER we pee!" and pray for all people were safe.
Everytime when I feel how close is danger, I also feel how fragile is life. On my way home, I saw a couple intimately cuddling each other without saying any word. At that moment I also feel how precious is sharing your love to others before your life ends. Life is all about sharing, which is an envidence of your existence.
I received a call from my boyfriend to ask me if I've got home safely. I smiled for his concern and told him all the things happened today, only remained the words about how much I missed him and love him. I think he knows, even he didn't go through that crisis, I know he knows that just through listening to my discription.

沒有留言:

張貼留言