2009年2月7日 星期六

It Sucks

I don't know. I really don't know. Our relationship is still fragile even if we've given countless promises to each other. I shouldn't be fussy. Yeah. But I could never stop worrying about our future, though it's silly to worry about something you can't change no matter it's due to your incapability or the existing fact. I feel a mess. Awful mood, chaos keeps on, being bothered... I feel powerless and furious that leads me violently in the same time. I'm totally screwed. I feel suck. Gosh damn it, you would never know what am I feeling right now, this mess which damaged me so much,... which makes me feel somehow I'm losing you...
I think it might be okay to lose you when we fought. Because I got so mad at you and selfishly just wanted to protect myself as well as I could from hurts. I can't deny that I need you, that's the reason why I'm being so fragile and weak. What could I say? Does love never fail you?

沒有留言:

張貼留言